In today’s world, there are free online courses from top universities. And Stanford University is from one of the top universities.
Education or knowledge is like a broken bottle of perfume.
Every top university nowadays offering free courses for students. Here in this article, I will enlighten some of the Stanford free courses. Which simply means these courses are straightened from Stanford University.
Top universities free online courses
When it comes to free online courses from top universities. How can you forget about the Harvard university free course.
The following list of free courses form Stanford university is below. But before you go through these courses. And find your interest related courses.
I am providing you a direct link here to these free courses. Use this link only if you have extra time. Because this link will move you to the page of free courses. Then you have to search for each of your interest related courses.
Which will consume most of your valuable time? And might be you can’t find your piece of cake. So please go through the following list of free courses instead of a direct link. Even leave your best wishes to effort of mine for this all article. hmm, anyhow LOVE!
Stanford free courses list
Categorize list of “free online courses from top universities” are follows.
Computer Science, Computer Security, HCI, Robotics
- Computer Science 101
- Cryptography II
- Introduction to Web Security
- Game Theory
- Game Theory II: Advanced Applications
- Divide and Conquer, Sorting and Searching, and Randomized Algorithms
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 2
- Automata Theory
- Graph Search, Shortest Paths, and Data Structures
- Greedy Algorithms, Minimum Spanning Trees, and Dynamic Programming
- Shortest Paths Revisited, NP-Complete Problems and What To Do About Them
Data Science, Biomedical Informatics, Data Mining, Statistics
edx courses for free, most of the courses are also from edx. Well these courses are obviously from stanford free courses. Because the roots to these courses are from the standford university official website.
Health & Medicine, Bio-sciences, Genetics
- Identifying Early Signs of Psychosis in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Musculoskeletal Primer for the Non-Orthopedist
- Type 2 Diabetes Management (CME)
- Stanford’s Short Course on Breastfeeding
- An Evidence-Based Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of Migraines in Adults in the Primary Care and General Neurology Setting (CME)
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Antimicrobial Stewardship: Improving Clinical Outcomes By Optimization of Antibiotic Practices (CME)
- Child Nutrition and Cooking
- CSI:ME Case Studies in Medical Errors (CME)
- Dementia and Diversity in Primary Care: A Primer – Guidelines, Ethnic Differences, and Assessment (CME)
- Dementia and Diversity in Primary Care: Latino Populations (CME)
- Disaster Medicine Training
- Giving 2.0: The MOOC
- Dementia and Diversity in Primary Care: South Asian American Populations (CME)
- Health Across the Gender Spectrum
- Health Across the Gender Spectrum
- Dementia and Diversity in Primary Care: African American Populations
- HealthPro Advantage: Anti-Doping Education for the Health Professional (CME)
- How To Taper Patients Off Of Chronic Opioid Therapy
- Managing Atrial Fibrillation (CME)
- International Women’s Health & Human Rights
Environment & Energy
Arts & Humanities, Human Rights
- American Prophet: The Inner Life and Global Vision of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Audio Signal Processing for Music Applications
- Careers in Media Technology
- Defining the String Quartet II: Beethoven
- Defining the String Quartet: Haydn
- Love as a Force for Social Justice
- Online Jamming and Concert Technology
- Physics-Based Sound Synthesis for Games and Interactive Systems
- Programming MAX: Structuring Interactive Software for Digital Arts
- Social and Economic Networks: Models and Analysis
As there are a lot of free courses every course is not for you. I put a lot of effort to specify each course name with respect to the category of courses.
These all are free online courses from top universities in the world. I have complete my responsibility to acknowledge you for these courses. Now it’s up to you to share these courses with others.
Sharing is Caring….!