Tongue twisters with S and T for practising fluency test of your speaking and pronunciation, specifically with the characters s and t. In this page, I have 90+ tongue twisters starting from s and t.
Short tongue twisters with s
First practice the short tongue twisters, when your pronunciation and speaking seeking into a level 1. Then try to practice little harder (will below) and then the hardest one, but nowhere are short tongue twisters with s are starting.
- Six stick shifts stuck shut.
- Six thick thistle sticks.
- She sees cheese.
- Sheena leads, Sheela needs.
- She said she should sit.
- She had shoulder surgery.
- Scissors sizzles, thistles sizzle.
- Six slimy snails sailed silently.
- Six twin screwed steel steam cruisers.
- Sally is a sheet slitter, she slits sheets.
- Strange strategic statistics.
- Syntax semantic systematic.
- She sells seashells by the seashore.
Enjoying short tongue twisters
- See you on sunset on Sunday at sea.
- Sam’s shop stocks short spotted socks.
- Sandy saw seven seals at the seashore.
- Sally swim slowly, eat sadly in summer.
- Sheila is selling her shop at the seashore.
- She slits the sheet she sits on.
- Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
- Shoe section, shoe section, shoe section…
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
- Specific Pacific.
- Six Czech cricket critics.
- Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.
- Six sticky skeletons.
- Switch watch, wristwatch.
- Sweater weather, leather weather.
- Six thin things
- Selfish shellfish.
- Sixth sick sheikhs sixth sheep’s sick.
- So See’s saw sawed soar’s seesaw.
- solemn silence in a dull, dark dock
- sister Suzie sewing socks for soldiers.
- She sits in her slip and sips Schlitz.
Hard tongue twisters starting with “S”
Lets start with a little hard tongue twisters with s that you can try it easily, It will be fun to practice and enjoy it. So here we go, by the way these tongue twisters has no audio version.
- Systematically this system is not in the system.
- Seven slick slimy snakes slowly sliding southward.
- Sasha smile was silly with a single surrounding show.
- Shorn sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack. Shorn sheep should sleep in a shed.
- Send toast to ten tense stout saints ten tall tents.
- Seven slick slimy snakes slowly sliding southward.
- Salty broccoli, salty broccoli, salty broccoli…
- She brews a proper cup of coffee in a copper coffee pot.
- She stood by Burgess’s fish sauce shop welcoming him in.
- Seventy-seven benevolent elephants were harder than it seems.
- Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.
- Singing Sammy sung songs on sinking sand.
- Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities…
- Snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop…
- Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
- Supposed to be pistachio, supposed to be pistachio, supposed to be pistachio…
- Seven sleazy shysters in sharkskin suits sold sheared sealskins to seasick sailors.
- Santa’s short suit shrunk name of a children’s book.
- She saw sheriff’s shoes on the sofa. But was she so sure she was sheriff’s shoes on the sofa?
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- Send toast to ten tense stout saints’ ten tall tents.
- See’s saw would not have sawed soar’s seesaw.
- So it is better to be shot than Nott.
- Sifted a sieve of un-sifted thistles sifter.
- Sit in solemn silence on a dull dark sock.
- Sue saw wood as no wood saw wood ever saw would wood saw wood.
- Sea bear sits on the pier and drinks a pint of beer.
- Sock for soldiers Sister Suzie sews if sister Suzie sewing socks for soldiers.
- Six thin things, but I can think of six thick things too.
- Skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
Hardest tongue twisters with s
When founding a good rhythm in your speaking and pronunciation. It is the time to practice some hardest tongue twisters starting from s of English language, these tongue twisters are as following.
- Shelly sells sea shells by the sea shore. But if shelly sells sea shells by the sea shore then where are the sea shells shelly sells?
- Say this sharply, say this sweetly, say this shortly, say this softy, say this sixteen times in succession.
- She is a thistle-sifter. She has a sieve of un-sifted thistles and a sieve of sifted thistles and the sieve of un-sifted thistles because she is a thistle-sifter.
- She sees seas slapping shores; The shells that she sells are sea shells I’m sure, so if she sells sea shells on the sea shore, I’m sure that the shells are sea shore shells.
- Sister Suzie sewing shirts for soldiers such skill as sewing shirts our shy young sister Suzie shows some soldiers send epistles say they would rather sleep in thistles than the saucy, soft short shirts for soldiers sister Suzie sews.
- Sweet sagacious Sally Sanders said she sure saw seven segregated seaplanes sailing swiftly southward Saturday.
- Silly sally should not shave sheep she should show soon so selling sheep shaved showed she shouldn’t show shaved sheep so soon.
- “Surely Sylvia swims!” shrieked Sammy surprised. “Someone should show Sylvia some strokes so she shall not sink.”
- Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug – although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty-year-old thug thought of that morning.
- She stood on the balcony inexplicably mimicking him hiccoughing and amicably welcoming him home.
- Some say Nott was not shot but shot says he shot Nott. either the shot at Nott was not shot.
- Sarah sits in her Chevy when she shifts she sips her Schlitz, and shin she sips her Schlitz she shifts.
- Sweet switched Swiss witches watch three washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switches. which sweet switched Swiss witch watches which washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switch?
- She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore. The Shells she sells are sea-shells, I’m sure. For if she sells sea-shells on the sea-shore Then I’m sure she sells sea-shore shells.
- So she bought a bit of butter better than her bitter butter and she baked it in her batter, and the batter was not bitter so taws better betty bitter bought a bit of better butter.
Tongue twisters starting with t :
Some tongue twisters starting from t is here, well these are some easy and short tongue twisters with t as following.
These are some of the tongue twisters which are mainly starting from S and T, that I concluded here. However, you can find some amazing tongue twisters here.
Tongue twisters are very important and funny though. It’s actually a very fun exercise in class. I remembered when my mam writes a tongue twisters with s or any character on board and we start practising it.
So the fun time will begun in class because of its wrong pronunciations, start your fun part with tongue twisters with s and t from here.
Try to practice these tongue twisters in class or with friends. If you want to enjoy it and want a benefit out of it while you speaking. A fun part is that when you practice it in a group with your friends you will discover some other tongue twisters though related to the actual one.
Click on below any specified button to see its related tongue twisters.